After successful login, Affiliate will redirected to his panel. From there Affiliate can get his Affiliate Link, Visitors summary came through Affiliate link, Earning history and can manage withdrawal methods & generate Withdrawal Requests.
Affiliate Link #
An affiliate referral link/URL is the URL affiliates use to promote the website or products. It has the affiliate ID or username appended to the URL so a specific affiliate can be tracked when a visitor or customer visits the website. If the customer successfully completes a conversion (i.e. a sale, or a form submission), a referral will be generated and the affiliate will be awarded a commission.
It all starts with a click – it precedes any other action a user makes. By clicking on the affiliate link, users open a certain page of a product or service. Every affiliate link has to have a set of different parameters in its URL to answer a few questions:
- Where did the user come from (which affiliate link did they click on)?
- Did they make the registration?
- Did they make a purchase?
So as an affiliate you'll find your affiliate link for the application from Get Affiliate Link menu.
Copy the link and use the link to recommend the product or service to your followers through your website, blog, or email list. Whenever visitor visits the link, visitor will redirect to the home page of the application. Visitor can signup and use the application as other users.
In this section, you can also see the commission details that you'll be paid for both signup and payment.
- Signup Commission: It refers that Affiliate will get commission on every visitor sign up action.
- Payment Commission: It refers that Affiliate will get commission on every package buying payment of the users that are came through the affiliate link and signed up. The type may fixed or the percentage of the package price.
Visitor Reports #
As the affiliate link is using for promote the application and earning for certain action, so system has to perform some actions to tract the visitors performance in the application.
Click on the Visitor Reports menu to see the history of the affiliate link visitors. In the graphical visitors analytics, data are showing for last 30 days. You can also see how many visitors clicked or signed up in this month or Today or Last 7 days or This year from the right sided section's dropdown.
Beside analytics, you can also see the visitor details by click on the Visitor History button. You can see the lists of the visitors of your promoted link.
You can delete old data. Click on the Option from the top right corner and click on Delete Old Data option, system will delete the last 30 days data.
Earning History #
As Affiliate System is an earning strategy by promoting products, so there should have the section where affiliate can see and analyze his earnings.
Go to the Earnings menu. Here affiliate will find the graphical analytics of his earning of Signup and payment.
Withdrawal Methods #
Withdrawal Methods refers to how or with which way Affiliate can request money from his earning to the owner of the product. Go to Withdrawal Methods and add your methods.
Click on the New Method button and perform the method creating actions. Currently, there are two types of methods can be added.
- PayPal: You can add PayPal method with valid PayPal email by selecting PayPal from the dropdown list.
- Bank: You can add Bank method with Bank details (bank name, acc no etc..) by selecting Bank option.
After complete of providing method data, hit Save button. You can see individual method details by click on icon from the method lists table (see the first image of method table).
Withdrawal Requests #
After Adding withdrawal methods, now you can send withdrawal request to the product owner by adding requests. Go to Withdrawal Requests menu.
Here you can see a short overview of your earning which may help you to request money to the owner of the product.
If you've earned commission by promoting the product, then you can simply add withdrawal requests by click on New Request button. A form will appear, select your method and provide the requested amount.
There are some rules to follow before creating New Withdrawal Requests :
- You can not request money more than your total earning.
- If Sum of Pending requests money is equal to total earn, you can not add new request.
- If the transferred/approved money is equal to the total earn, you can not add new request.
- Approved Withdrawal Requests can not be deleted.
After adding the request, you'll find short info about the request.
- Request Method
- Request Amount
- Request Status
- Request Approval Time